Nano-Resin MX Kit is rated for 7 years of durability, and with regular maintenance, it can last even longer.
Hydrophobic To Get Beads Moving
Water beads may look neat, but let them sit around on your surface and they’ll dry into water spots. Nano-Resin MX actively pushes off water to keep it from staining.
Helps Vehicle Self-Clean
Hydrophobicity makes water take gunk and grime along with it. That way, you can get your vehicle clean easily, sometimes with just a rinse!
Incredible, Mirror-Like Gloss
Nano-Resin MX takes gloss to another level with it’s radiant, candy-like finish. Building on the pre-coating polish work, Nano-Resin MX truly puts finishes in their best light.
Nano-Resin MX’s protective nanostructure prevents clear coat micro-marring and even resists wash marks for better coating longevity.
With the Nano-Resin MX Kit, you get all the coating application tools you need in one box. Paint Coating Builder, an applicator and the coating itself are all included.
How Does It Work?
When applied, Nano-Resin MX bonds with the clear coat to form a permanent nanostructured barrier.
(1) Nano-Resin MX – 1 oz
(1) Paint Coating Builder – 2 oz
(1) Foam Block Applicator
(2) Suede Cloths
1. Before applying Nano-Resin MX, paint must be prepped. Clay and polish your paint with a light compound and a random orbital machine buffer. If your paint is heavily scratched, paintwork correction may be required.
2. Remove any residual matter from polishing using a panel wipe.
3. Spray Paint Coating Builder onto a panel or small area. Wrapping the suede cloth around the foam block applicator, spread the Paint Coating Builder in vertical overlapping lines down the panel, followed by horizontal overlapping lines.
4. Let sit 2-3 minutes, then remove with a microfiber towel. Repeat steps 3-4 until all desired paint surfaces are coated.
5. Wrap a new suede cloth around the foam block applicator and use the included pipette to apply a line of Nano-Resin MX down the center of the cloth.
6. Start by applying Nano-Resin MX in vertical lines down the panel. After you’ve covered your panel with vertical lines, go back and repeat with horizontal lines. This crosshatching will ensure full coverage. Avoid getting the product in panel gaps.
7. Let the product sit on the surface for 30 seconds to a minute. Wipe panel with a clean, dry, microfiber towel.
8. Repeat steps 5-6 on each panel until your entire vehicle is protected. Reapply several drops of Nano-Resin MX to your applicator every few panels or as needed.
9. Allow coating to cure undisturbed for one hour. After, if product is left over, re-apply to high impact areas.
Dr. Beasley’s Suggests:
• Do NOT apply Nano-Resin MX in direct sunlight. Do not allow this product to freeze during storage.
• If applied in temperatures less than 65-70° the product may need more time on the surface before removal. In warmer, more arid climates Nano-Resin MX may need less time.
• Inspect the vehicle in natural light for a better view of high spots.
• Keep vehicle completely dry between applications and for at least 1 hour after final application. After 1 hour the vehicle can be exposed to light rain without affecting the bonding process.
• Coating will cure after 24-48 hours, after which it is fully bonded to the paintwork.
• Avoid washing the vehicle with soap for 7 days after application. After this follow our prescribed maintenance regimen, including the use of AdvanceCoat: Gloss as a coating reinforcer.
• Use entire bottle when applying. Do not re-cap opened bottle for future applications.